The latest Android mobile OS developed and announced by Google at Google I/O on May 28, and first used in Google’s own Nexus devices that were unveiled on September 29, 2015.
Comparing with the former version of Android OS, Android 6.0 Marshmallow improves a lot in performance and provides many excellent features. And here are the top 5 outstanding features that are most expected by most Android users.
1. Google Now on Tap is Android 6.0 Marshmallow's standout feature. It allows users to find relevant resources for the screen they are on.
2. App Permissions is another sounds-boring but important update of Android 6.0 Marshmallow. With this feature, Marshmallow will let you go into settings to deal with the apps you already have set up, very different from before.
3. Built-in fingerprint sensor in the Android 6.0 Marshmallow let users unlock their phones, make payments, and log into various apps and services.
4. USB Type-C is supported default in Android 6.0 Marshmallow so that Android user don’t need to worry about the direction of the USB when connecting with other devices.
5. Doze is a new feature added in Android 6.0 Marshmallow to monitor and optimize the usage of your Android phone’s battery.